RBL Bank comes in the sector of scheduled commercial banks. This bank has its headquarters located in a place called Kolhapur in the state of Maharashtra, India. This bank is a private sector bank that comes in the category of one of the oldest banks in this sector, as this was founded in 1943 in the month of August.
The bank has now been widely spread with lots of branches all over.
- 1 RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
RBL Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
RBL bank has always kept the satisfaction of its customers in mind. Balance check of the account of a customer by the customer is one of the basic needs of people. They always wish to get updated about their account balance. So RBL has provided some ways for its customers to get the proper information about their bank account balance details. Some of them are:
Dial 1800 – 419 – 0610 to Check RBL Bank Balance Enquiry
RBL Bank Toll Free Helpline & Customer Care Number
Bank has a decent reputation of overhauling its important clients. For that, it set up a 24*7 Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number. The client can contact on this number and tackle the inquiry of a financial balance.
- Call at: +91 22 61156300 to 99
- Toll Free:- 1800 123 8040
Office Address of RBL Bank
Kolhapur – 416001.
RBL Bank Customer Care – Toll Free Helpline Number & Balance Enquiry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rural Banking: 022 – 430 20799
- Email: email@example.com
Corporate Office Complain Number:-
- One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor,
- 841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
- Lower Parel (W),
- Mumbai 400013.
- Call: 022 43020600
- Fax: 022 43020520
How to Check RBL Bank Account Balance?
- A person needs to give a Missed call to the number provided by the bank through their registered mobile number. The missed call is toll free and the call automatically disconnects after ringing twice. Once the call gets disconnected the person gets a message in reply. The message contains all the account balance details in it.
- The second way is by contacting the customer care department of the bank. The customer care number is provided by the bank, you can simply call the customer care and the executive present for you will help you with your account balance details. The call that you make to the customer care is toll free. It is kept toll free for the convenience of the customers of the RBL Bank.
- The last option is always in which you have to step in the doors of the nearest branch of the RBL Bank. And talk to the concerned person to give you the information on your bank account.
If you are not registered your mobile number with RBL Bank then you cannot check your account balance. Before checking you must have register phone number first for balance enquiry.